Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Can I move yet?

So... sometimes I get down, sitting in my squished apartment, with moving boxes everywhere. It's a disaster zone. (Yeah, I know I should pack them, and stack them neatly somewhere, but I just can't find the motivation.) Whenever I get down, there are a few things that I think of...

THIS silly guy...

Yes, that is crayon in his teeth. Blue crayon.

The love of my life...

He makes it all better.

And then this...

My future kitchen. Its everything I've ever dreamed of in a kitchen. So, I count my blessings. Because I'm the luckiest girl I know. :)

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Waiting and being in limbo is a difficult thing for me too. Hope the time flies until you're in your new home. I love the cute header picture of Jacob-- it's perfect for this time of year. :)