Okay... this has taken me a while to get together, and I want to hurry because I can't wait to upload some 13 month pictures and videos! (Get reeeallly excited!)
Okay, so for Halloween this year, we didn't make any special plans. But we did go trunk or treating at our Ward Party! Jacob dressed up as a skeleton, I dressed up as Sandra Bullock from The Proposal, and Ben just went "Ghetto." It was awesome.
At the trunk or treat there was a soup/chili pot luck, so we had some dinner, and then Ben took Jacob around to get some candy. Jacob played a little Plunko game. You had to drop a golf ball down a peg board, and where it landed, determined what candy you got. He was all about it. He loves balls!
I felt bad though, because he got a bonk on the head. I was walking over to him, and he got all excited, and started to walk towards me in the parking lot, but unfortunately, he wasn't walking straight, and he tripped over someone who was walking by with their scooter. He fell and hit his head on the ground. I felt so bad! He was so happy and excited to come get me. :(
Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, Ben and I did some pumpkin carving. Remember these guys?





(1).jpg)




3 comments:
You are so cute! I love to read all your posts because I can totally hear you as I read them. Your guy is getting so big! You are a cute family, we miss you guys!
Your little guy is so cute. I love the pumpkins!
That was a fun post. I love that first picture of Jacob. And you make a good Sandra Bullock-- that was a funny movie. Little boys are bound to get lots of bonks on the head, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. How sweet that he got so excited to see you, though! Oh, and good job on the pumpkin carving. :)
Post a Comment