
This free digital slideshow generated with Smilebox
I apologize for the overwhelming amount of smilebox creations. I just have so many cute pictures to share that I don't want any left behind! This is our family trip to the pumpkin patch. Ben was so excited to take Jacob. We had Jacob pick out both of our pumpkins, a big one and a little one. Jacob got to ride a small train around a corn field. Jacob kept pointing to the corn and saying, "tree." He was pretty close... well, not really. But its so cute to hear him try to talk. There was a petting area of the farm, but we didn't do that. I think the animals would have been too intimidating for Jacob. We had a great time!





(1).jpg)




4 comments:
wow! I'm up to the minute
That was some fast commenting! You can post comments now! Hooray!
Yep, I found out that the word verification shows up if I log in first. No comment on Sugar Coma? Oh boy, I think I'll only be able to eat 1 bite of the bark.
Jacob looks so cute in that vest! Looked like he had a great time. :)
Post a Comment