Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Newport Beach Temple

Jacob and I went on a fun adventure to the Newport Beach Temple. It was a primary temple trip. It is an hour away from where we live. I was all grown up and drove all the way there and back, driving on 3 different freeways! One of these days I will be a natural, but I still get nervous thinking that I will go the wrong way! lol!

It was a bit of a rainy day, but by the time we got there, it had stopped raining and it was beautiful outside. Which was good for the two brides that were married that day. Awww.... I didn't actually see either of them, but I heard the cheers and whoops when they walked out of the temple doors.

Here is our picture proof...

Jacob at the front of the temple

A close up of the beautiful roses out front. Also my new favorite picture. It will be going in my future bedroom.

The beautiful gold front doors

Jacob loved the water fountains! He got all wet!

Family Picture!


1 comment:

Wendi said...

I don't think I've ever seen pictures of this temple. Thanks for sharing your adventure. :)