Monday, November 8, 2010

Jacob 13 months

Well... has this month flown by with lots of cuteness coming from my little guy. Okay... I really can't wait, so here are two of my favorite videos....






I have tons of cute pictures too... so I made a "you know what..." Here it is! Enjoy this cute face while its still little! (I know I am!)

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Another free scrapbook design by Smilebox


Somethings that Jacob has been up to:

* He has learned to go down the slide at the park on his tummy.
* He loved my oven mitts, and puts them on his hands and walks around the apartment.
* He has learned how to open the doors in our apartment.
* He is learning how to talk on the phone, and dance. (So cute!)
* He loves to play with the other kids at the park. He walks right over to all kinds of strangers. (Uh oh!)
*He loves music still. He has a new favorite CD "Catch the Moon."
* He likes to play peekaboo with his blanket when he supposed to go down for his nap
* He is a hungry boy! I can't believe how much he eats. He has tried lots of new candies because of Halloween. He likes chocolate, but I'm not sure if chocolate likes his stomach. :(
* He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to be chased around the apartment. And to play hide a seek.
* The most common words he uses are "buh" for his sippy cup and for a balloon, he says "doh" for dog, and he says ma-ma and da-da.
* He can tell you where your eyes are. He likes noses. Especially to put his finger in your nose, which can be a painful poke.
* He makes a fishy face with his lips.
* He can fold his arms, clap his hands, and give 5 (We are still working on kisses!)

1 comment:

Wendi said...

He sure is doing a lot of cute things lately. Good job on the Smilebox. :)