Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I can't believe it!

So, I've seen pictures of kids who fell asleep in their high chairs, and I've told everyone I know that, "I wish that was me. Jacob would never fall asleep in his high chair. He's got too much energy, and he hates falling asleep!"

Well, I just had my foot shoved in my mouth, cause IT HAPPENED!



I had the girl I visit teach come over to my house. I told her that I would put Jacob down for his nap so that we would have time to visit. Well, Jacob never went down for his nap. So when she left, I put him in his high chair for lunch, and his eyelids were so heavy. He didn't fall all the way asleep, but he was sure fighting it! Isn't he precious?

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Cute, sleepy kid! :)

Amber said...

Poor baby. If you let him sleep a little... Just kidding.

: )