October 25th was Ben's 27th Birthday! We had a great weekend previous to his birthday. He opened 2 of his 3 presents. I saved one present for his actual birthday. On his birthday, Jacob and I visited him and brought him balloons and a nice picture of us for his desk. That night, we went with Jim and Kristy to Claim Jumper. We had a lot of fun! Jacob loved going to Claim Jumper. They have great Mac N Cheese!
Happy Birthday Ben!

I surprised him with a Taylor Swift CD. I was sneaky and wrapped it in a Captain Crunch box to throw him off my scent. He was pretty sad about the cereal, but excited when it was actually a CD! "You belong with me-me-eee..."

We sang Happy Birthday to Daddy. Jacob was so interested in the candles. He actually tried to blow them out. We relighted a few so he could give it a try, but he was too shy! Can't wait all day! haha...
Want to know more about the pie? See
this post on my other blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment