I just caught you all up on my life, but haven't said much about Jacob. Well, is he Mr. Personality or what!?! He is so much fun at this age. He is dancing, and laughing, and talking up a storm. He loves to run around the house and get into things. He loves having a backyard. (Although it is nothing but weeds right now... and cement) He is learning so many new words. I have a hard time remembering them all because he says words, and then he forgets that he knows them. If that makes sense. He learned most of the face. He says nose, eyes, and teeth. But he could only keep one straight at a time. lol! He is crazy about dogs. Anything with fur and legs is a dog. His favorite thing to do is flash everyone his belly. He doesn't know he has a belly button yet, but his shirt just loves to come up! Really, the rest is just a blur of boxes, and boxes, and more boxes. But I do have some pictures. (See below) I just had a flash back from looking at the pictures. We had to stay inside for 3 days straight (or 4) because it nonstop rained. I'm so glad we have a sturdy roof over our head because it sure came down. And its nice to know the roof doesn't have any holes in it. Yay! Without further ado... the pictures:
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Jacob 14 months
So, I forgot to really write about Jacob's 14th month of life. It was a blur. I think it had something to do with the move and Christmas. Let's just say it was a little hectic. But he was a total trooper! For the month of December, we moved into our house on the 11th, and I made cookies for Amy's baby shower, and a super cute diaper cake. Why I do these things to myself, I will never know. Then I spent the next week or so trying to tame the chaos, and unpack a few boxes. We really didn't want to unpack anything because the carpet smelled AWFUL and we wanted to paint the walls because the colors were not to our liking. So, we celebrated the whole week of Christmas by seeing family, and having fun. The Sunday before we had a party with the Carsons, on the 22nd we went to Palm Springs to meet up with the Garrs, then on Thursday, the 23rd, we went to Anaheim, but not Disneyland because Jacob hates Disneyland. On Christmas Eve, we got to hang out with Noelle and Mark and go out to eat with the Perkins clan. Christmas was the busiest day of all. We stayed up late on Christmas Eve setting up a trampoline for Jacob, so we were tired to begin with. Jacob got to open presents, and we raced around trying to pack our suitcases, and catch a flight at 4:25pm to take off to Boise. The flights went very smoothly, especially because I had Ben this time. Its so much easier that way! When we got to Boise, we opened our Christmas presents with them. We had a great time in Boise. I stayed till January 4th. When Ben picked me up from the airport, we went home to a brand new house, really. They were just finishing the carpet on the stairs. It looks so nice, and smells fantastic. (Well, the paint smell gets to you after a while.) But I couldn't live this blissfully for long. I woke up at 2 am that night and threw up. (Gross I know) I proceeded to repeat that process until about 6 am but not before I hit the bathroom 15 or so times. I was in so much discomfort to say the least. It was the 24 hour flu. The whole next day I spent in bed. I was so glad that Ben had the day off work. Unfortunately I missed out on why he had the day off! His brother Spencer came home from his mission in North Carolina. All the family was in town, and they were sweet enough to help me with Jacob while I recovered. It took a few days before I felt like eating anything. But I feel great now. (Probably because its been a week and a half, as I am now just writing this!)
I just caught you all up on my life, but haven't said much about Jacob. Well, is he Mr. Personality or what!?! He is so much fun at this age. He is dancing, and laughing, and talking up a storm. He loves to run around the house and get into things. He loves having a backyard. (Although it is nothing but weeds right now... and cement) He is learning so many new words. I have a hard time remembering them all because he says words, and then he forgets that he knows them. If that makes sense. He learned most of the face. He says nose, eyes, and teeth. But he could only keep one straight at a time. lol! He is crazy about dogs. Anything with fur and legs is a dog. His favorite thing to do is flash everyone his belly. He doesn't know he has a belly button yet, but his shirt just loves to come up! Really, the rest is just a blur of boxes, and boxes, and more boxes. But I do have some pictures. (See below) I just had a flash back from looking at the pictures. We had to stay inside for 3 days straight (or 4) because it nonstop rained. I'm so glad we have a sturdy roof over our head because it sure came down. And its nice to know the roof doesn't have any holes in it. Yay! Without further ado... the pictures:
Eating BAKED Cheetos, and watching some Sesame Street entertainment. Like Baked makes them any better for a baby. :)
Eating lunch and giving mom smiles. Its rare to capture them these days. I usually just get pictures of him running away, or no pictures because he won't give back the camera!
The old school Autopia car. In the lobby of the Disneyland Hotel. I could have ridden in that thing when I was a kid... hmm...
First time riding the escalator. He would climb the stairs and we would ride this down. What do you do when you have to wait forever to eat dinner?
Okay... Jacob did NOT like this guy. Nor any of the characters for that matter. Its official, we can't take him to Disneyland until he is 5.
I just caught you all up on my life, but haven't said much about Jacob. Well, is he Mr. Personality or what!?! He is so much fun at this age. He is dancing, and laughing, and talking up a storm. He loves to run around the house and get into things. He loves having a backyard. (Although it is nothing but weeds right now... and cement) He is learning so many new words. I have a hard time remembering them all because he says words, and then he forgets that he knows them. If that makes sense. He learned most of the face. He says nose, eyes, and teeth. But he could only keep one straight at a time. lol! He is crazy about dogs. Anything with fur and legs is a dog. His favorite thing to do is flash everyone his belly. He doesn't know he has a belly button yet, but his shirt just loves to come up! Really, the rest is just a blur of boxes, and boxes, and more boxes. But I do have some pictures. (See below) I just had a flash back from looking at the pictures. We had to stay inside for 3 days straight (or 4) because it nonstop rained. I'm so glad we have a sturdy roof over our head because it sure came down. And its nice to know the roof doesn't have any holes in it. Yay! Without further ado... the pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





(1).jpg)




1 comment:
Jacob sure has a great smile. Thanks for sharing the fun pictures. :)
Post a Comment