Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The REAL Jacob at 14 months

Okay, I just realized that I was actually further behind in my blogging than I thought. Jacob's 14th month of life was November, not December. I just finished blogging about his 15th month. (and we are working on the 16th.) Wow, was I confused or what?! Okay, here is what I am going to do. I am going to change things up here. If you follow my blog closely, you may see some changes. And if you don't follow it closely, you may never read this post, because I am going to get things in order. There will be a 14th month post, with the correct info and pics, and the 14th month post I have now, will get a title change to "Jacob 15 months." I don't have time to put it together right now because my contacts are about to fall out of my tired eyes... haha... so, here is what you have to look forward to if this takes me many days to get around to:

Baby Mischief
Thanksgiving
Red Rock in Las Vegas
Silly hat pictures
Loads of cuteness!

Okay, a quick sneak peak....


1 comment:

Wendi said...

You've been busy! I'll look forward to the catch up posts. :)