As you can see from the picture, my tree does not have anything at the top. Ben didn't like the angel we had last year, so it will go bare this year. I also did a small garland on the fireplace. It's not over the top, and just enough for Christmas. It felt good to get the decorating done. We have always moved around Christmas time and I've never been able to do it justice. Well, the decorations can stay up now! Hooray!
We've already had some family celebrations this year. First, Ben and I went to a company party on December 3rd. We had a great time, with some great people, and some great food! There was holiday music, and it got me into the spirit of Christmas.
On Sunday, Dec 19th, Ben and I joined the Carson family Christmas party at his Dad's house. Jacob received some great presents! He loved unwrapping them. This will be his first "real" Christmas!
We've already had some family celebrations this year. First, Ben and I went to a company party on December 3rd. We had a great time, with some great people, and some great food! There was holiday music, and it got me into the spirit of Christmas.
On Sunday, Dec 19th, Ben and I joined the Carson family Christmas party at his Dad's house. Jacob received some great presents! He loved unwrapping them. This will be his first "real" Christmas!






(1).jpg)




1 comment:
Congratulations on moving into your new home. Your tree looks beautiful. And that is a great picture of you and Ben. Christmas with little kids is so much fun! Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)
Post a Comment