Thursday, December 2, 2010

Did you sign something?

Yes... yes I did. I signed my life away. (Well, Ben signed the next 30 years of his income away. : ) ) We signed the papers for our house tonight! It was actually really nice. The escrow company pays a traveling notary to come to your house. That was really convenient! And I spent all day trying to find a babysitter... sheesh! Any way, we will close on the house on Friday, and move in on Saturday. If you are reading this, and you live by me, you are now recruited to come and help! haha... Well, the apartment is mostly packed. I'm stressing about the unpacking. It will come with time. Its not like this is the most exciting time of the year. CHRISTMAS! I'm so looking forward to decorating the house, and having our first family Christmas there.

What do you think? Yes, this is the most crude sample I could come up with. And no, I will not tell you how long it took me to figure out how to get the plainest, ugliest tree in my dining room. (MENTAL NOTE: Add "Photoshop Skills" to my to-do list.) I need some updated clip art. This was the best result when I searched for Christmas tree. Oh well, TA DAAAA...

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Congratulations and good luck with the move! :)

Savannah said...

Congratulations, Alicia!!! I'm so excited for you guys!