Saturday, May 15, 2010

Jacob 6 months

Jacob learns how to sit up! He can sit up on his own, but if he tries to get something out of reach, he falls over onto his stomach.


Its time for a road trip! Jacob, Grandma, and I drive to Las Vegas together for Easter. He was great in the car! He had fun playing with Grandma Shauna, Grandpa Craig, Aunt Noelle and Uncle Mark. We went swimming, watched conference, ate at Buca di Beppos, dyed eggs and ate shortcake. Jacob had his first taste of whipped cream. He loved his Easter basket. He liked playing with the grass.

He loved his Easter basket. He liked playing with the grass.

Playing with my daddy! I'm sitting up even better than before!

This month I learned how to suck on my toes and spit out my tongue. Nah nah nah!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

He is so cute in the last picture, especially! :P