Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jacob 7 Months

Our little Jacob Joseph is growing so fast! The day he turned 7 months we were at a baby shower for my cousin Michelle down in San Diego. Jacob was so cute, he heard a dog barking, and he laughed his head off. He thought it was the funniest thing! I thought it was even funnier! I got a small video clip on my cell phone. This trip to San Diego was our first road trip alone. I timed it near his nap time so he slept there and back. Lucky mom, I know!

Sadly, Jacob had his first cold. It's lasted a couple weeks. He has a little rumbling in his chest, but he is mostly better now. I managed to get some 7 month pictures, but there were no true smiles because he wasn't feeling good. The pictures still turned out cute!

I'm sure he has something on his mind. I wish he could tell me!

I was going for a different angle. He was playing airplane on my legs!

Jacob did not like the grass!

Of course, the signature, tongue out!

Jacob loves to talk and "sing." He can now say "da-da" which was so exciting for Ben. He says it all the time. I'm trying to teach him "ma-ma." :) Ben says he said mom last night, but I wasn't there to hear it, so I'm not for sure. He says "mim" which could sound like mom. Its just darling when he starts to talk.

He can't crawl yet, but he kinda scoots in a circle. He can go about 180, or 240. Depends on where I walk off too, and he tries to follow. He stands pretty well if he has something to hold on to. He gets so excited when you let him stand. He feels like a big kid! He definitely has more smiles to share, and people love to come up and meet him. He likes to be social and get outside. I just have to keep a close eye because he is the busiest non-mobile baby I have ever seen. Look out mom!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

What a fun update! He is seriously one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing. :)