Well, I decided that I should keep up a blog of some sort, and at least talk about what is going on, even if I only do it once a month. Jacob is almost 6 months old, but I'll start with 5 months. He is growing and changing so much! I weighed him on a scale using the "I weigh myself, then weigh both of us and subtract" method and he turned out to be 18 1/2 lbs. Of course that isn't super accurate. Jacob has learned to roll over, and I'm pretty sure he does both ways. He doesn't like to be on his stomach. I think it is because it bothers his acid reflux, which is understandable.
Some Things I Did This Month:
This month Grandma Shauna came to visit Jacob. She babysat for us while Ben and I went on a date for our third year anniversary. Jacob rolled for grandma and gave him quite of few of his charming smiles!





(1).jpg)




1 comment:
Yay! You're back in blogland! I've missed your posts. And your little Jacob is so cute! I've loved keeping up with his growth on Grandma Shauna's blog. :)
Post a Comment