Monday, April 13, 2009
Valentine's Day!
For Valentines this year, we went down to San Diego. We stayed at the Hyatt in La Jolla. The first night we went to a Improv Comedy Theater. It was hilarious! At first we thought the theater it was in was ghetto, but the show was worth it. The next morning we went to Denny's for breakfast. (Mmm... grease... lol.) We were supposed to get breakfast in bed, but they never took our menu from one door. Sad day. We spent the morning in Sea Port Village where they have a lot of different shops to browse through. We found a candy shop with giant pieces of candy. I bought one of the biggest turtles I've ever seen! It was pretty tasty! Luckily Ben liked it, and helped me eat it. Afterwards, we decided to drive to the coast to see the beach. It was such a pretty day! After, we went to the temple and did a session. It was one of the best Valentine's! The following pictures are in the opposite order, and I am too lazy to fix them! haha.
The most beautiful temple, inside and out! I've never seen such an ornately decorated temple.
My big fat turtle. Nothing but chocolate, pecans and carmel!
Our first charicature together! I think it looks just like us!
I decorated the bathroom with hearts to tell Ben just how much I love him! (I left a bunch of stuff for him at work too!)
Me modeling the nice decor of our hotel room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





(1).jpg)




2 comments:
I love the late update......and call me crazy but I thought you were packing!
I just love that charicature! So cute!!!!!! Ah, I'm jealous you've been to the San Diego temple! It's so beautiful! Miss ya. =)
Post a Comment