This weekend we watched the boys while the parents went away to VEGAS! We had a lot of fun. It involved a lot of Wii playing, but we got outdoors. We decided to try Pedal Boating! They rent them out on the Lake by our apartment.

Ben was the first one aboard! Aren't they cute?

Now we are all aboard! The boys had to wear life vests, which seemed weird. I have no idea how deep the lake is. The pedalling was fun, but it got harder as we went along.

There are some gazebos along the lake, and Nathan noticed, there is a crane on top of this one.

The pond had a lot of duck traffic. These two duck swam in front of us for a while. Sad thing was that they could go faster than we could!

We also made the "Wii Bot!" It is a robot that you can play the Wii with. The nice thing about him, is that you will always win because he is not very good at playing the Wii.
2 comments:
Adam: Thank you
Nathan: Thank you a lot, I enjoyed it and I hope you had a great time too!
Kristy and Dad: THANK YOU for taking care of the rugrats.
Alicia my friend! I love your blog. You two are so perfect for each other. I hope all is well.
Post a Comment