Monday, June 23, 2008

Delicious!



Well, this weekend, I got Ben into the kitchen. ; ) We made homemade tortillas together. It was a lot of fun, and so yummy. We went and saw the Zohan movie... no bueno...
On Saturday we went to a film festival on campus. Very funny movies. And afterwards Ben dyed my hair. I have returned to the dark side. I tried highlights, and it was alright, but its back to dark brown. I like it. I'm still trying to get used to it. I keep catching myself in the mirror because it looks so different. I'll have to post a new picture.
The weekend was too short!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I wish I was around for the taste test. Next time you must have Ben take pics of you too.

NoNo said...

yummmmmmmmmmmmmm. i want tortillas. i want to see you guys more though.