Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First Anniversary!

Ben and I made it, a whole year! Here are pictures from our trip. We took a bitty cruise down to Mexico. We had a good time. We went to Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada. Ensenada was a whole lot cooler. We got to go on a "Taste of Mexico" tour, which involved a small tour of the city, and then we went to the restaurant, Mango Mango to make some authentic Mexican food. The highlight of the city tour was getting to see The Black Pearl, from Pirates of the Caribbean. It was parked in the harbor on its way through customs. Very cool. We also enjoyed our dinner party. We had a fun table.


Here is a fun picture I took from a little port hole in our room. The Ensenada sign was painted on a white VW bug.




Ben and I making delicious food. And with our dinner party.
And... proof that we saw the Black Pearl!! This was the best picture that I could take.

No comments: